Help Global TraPs to be the best it can be. Get engaged in this global think tank and share your knowledge & experience, and perspectives on sustainable P management and stewardship.
We commit to maintaining a forum which:
- Is a trustful arena allowing deliberation and reflection.
- Pursues capacity building by mutual learning, a primary function of the transdisciplinary process. This requires an open and rational discourse based on substantive arguments as well as evidence on the potential transition options and their respective impacts.
- Has a collaborative spirit and a main focus on the project guiding question, with minimal distraction by any additional interests participants may have.
- Respects cultural differences in communication and manners.
- Honors intellectual contributions of its participants. All studies conducted and technologies developed in the framework of Global TraPs remain the property of those who have made the intellectual contribution.